Wednesday, May 28, 2014

The Transformation of the Queen

When I started vaping, I took the road that many veteran vapers take. I went down to my local convenience store and I picked up a cute little cig-a-like.

How many of you did exactly the same thing?

I won't divulge the brand of this cig-a-like here, but it was black with a glowing blue tip.



The packaging was horrendous, and I'm pretty sure I broke three nails just getting the confounded thing open. Originally, I bought it because I wanted to have a way to "smoke" when I couldn't smoke.



Ya get me?

I tried it out. I coughed and I sputtered, and I thought, "No way, man! This ain't happenin'!" Of course, I kept on trying, and before long my lungs got used to the different kind of hit. Lo and behold, I realized I was actually learning to enjoy vaping that little cig-a-like more than smoking real cigarettes. I thought I'd have a go at quitting analogs completely, and honestly the switch wasn't terrible. A few weeks later, I quit the cig-a-like too.

Of course, that quit didn't last very long, and one day I just had a terrible craving for a smoke...and I gave in.



Back to the drawing board.

The next time I tried quitting, I went to the cig-a-like again, and I didn't do too bad. However, I couldn't get past the fact that I had heard so much about these electronic cigarettes that were rechargeable, and people said they were way better.



For real? Way better? Count me in!

I visited the local vape shop that had just opened up and I bought myself a purple eGo T. It was pretty big (1100mAh), but the guy said I'd get used to it.



Man, was he right!

Before long, I had left the cig-a-like behind for good. I immersed myself in trying all kinds of juices, and it wasn't long before I found one I easily considered an excellent choice for an ADV.



As you know, when it comes to vaping, it's difficult to stop once you get started. I started doing some online browsing, and it wasn't long before I found my brand-new best friend.

What was it?

Stay tuned! The answer to that question deserves a post all its own!

1 comment:

  1. Hi admin,
    I read your blog, its really awesome,
    Holidays or not, online shopping is fast becoming the main shopping choice for many people. People prefer online stores for their shopping needs over the brick-and-mortar stores for a variety of reasons.
    see more details: vape store near me

    your regards
    alfajripon

    ReplyDelete