Wednesday, May 28, 2014

E-Juice Review - Mt. Baker Vapor's Butterscotch


It was an absolute pleasure for me to receive my VapeMail last week. The package arrived from none other than Mt. Baker Vapor, and its contents were simply superb!

The one e-juice flavor I just couldn't wait to try was Butterscotch. Let me tell you, it did not disappoint. I wouldn't necessarily say it was a complex flavor. No, there was nothing complex about it at all. Instead it was essentially a candy-like concoction that immediately transported me through time back to my Grandma's living room.

Oh, Granny. Oh, how I remember the days spent at your house with fondness and joy. I can remember sitting out on Granny's front porch. It was a beautiful, sunny New England day, and I was enjoying everything about being a part of a Boston suburb. The grass was green, the birds were chirping in the trees, and Granny's white picket fence that surrounded the front of her little cape cod had just been freshly painted.

As for me, I had just finished picking some dandelions for Granny, who was lovingly placing them into a paper cup in preparation for their proud display on her front porch. I'm sure she threw them out soon after I went home, but for a little while, they had their unique place for every visitor and for every passerby to see.

Immensely proud of my gift to Granny, I whispered to her, "Can I have a piece of candy, Granny?"

"Of course you can, Love. Help yourself."

I skipped into the house, eager to peer into the little blue-tinted glass jar that was perched ever-so-carefully on top of her box-type television set. It was placed on a cute, white, lacy doily. I was always so careful not to upset the doily because it all just looked so beautiful and inviting. I picked up the lid, making that lovely, glass clangy sound that glass makes when it strikes against glass. Inside the little candy dish, nestled perfectly in their dainty yellow wrappings, were a cluster of butterscotch candies. I picked one up, and replaced the lid - again, very carefully.

I carried my prize out to the front porch, where I sat down and unwrapped it. I will never forget the flavor experience of the very first seconds the butterscotch was in my mouth. It was a delicate blend of buttery goodness that will be forever etched into my memory.

My friends, that is what you will experience every time you have a vape of Mt. Baker Vapor's Butterscotch e-juice. It is nothing short of exquisite, and I'm sure you will agree.

Butterscotch has quickly become an ADV for me, and I'm eagerly awaiting another order of it, seeing as how I vaped through mine in only a week. It was one of those flavors that makes you have to tell yourself, "I need to vape something else or else this whole thing is going to be GONE."

Unfortunately I didn't follow my own advice. Even so...vaping has never been so sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment